The Google Play Store now permits lottery apps in select locations. However, if you are located in the following states, you are required to download a different version of the app to play.
To play in Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Idaho, Ohio, Minnesota, Arkansas, Oregon, Montana, New Mexico, West Virginia, and Washington D.C., please follow the instructions below.
- Uninstall the Jackpocket app from your device.
- Download the Jackpocket.apk file by tapping here.
- Once the download is complete, pull down the notification panel from the top of your screen and tap Jackpocket.apk to install.
- After opening the install file, you may receive a security prompt. Tap 'Settings' and turn on 'Allow from this source' or 'Unknown sources'.
- If not returned to app installation automatically, tap 'Back' to complete installation.
Log in to your Jackpocket account and you're ready to play!