The Google Play Store now permits lottery apps in select locations. However, if you are located in the following states, you are required to download a different version of the app to play.
To play in Texas, New Jersey, Colorado, Ohio, Minnesota, Arkansas, Oregon, Washington D.C., and New Hampshire, please follow the instructions below.
- Uninstall the Jackpocket app from your device.
- Download the Jackpocket.apk file by tapping here.
- Once the download is complete, pull down the notification panel from the top of your screen and tap Jackpocket.apk to install.
- After opening the install file, you may receive a security prompt. Tap 'Settings' and turn on 'Allow from this source' or 'Unknown sources'.
- If not returned to app installation automatically, tap 'Back' to complete installation.
Log in to your Jackpocket account and you're ready to play!