When placing a ticket order, there is a spot on the Order Summary screen to enter your promo code. First, press the Play button next to the game you want to play. You can then Pick Your Own Numbers or choose Quick Pick. When you are ready to place your order select Checkout and you will be taken to the Order Summary screen. Tap “Add a promo code” and start typing to enter your promo code. Then press Place Order to complete the order.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for a ticket to be processed?
- Can I modify or change my order?
- How do I add Fireball to my ticket?
- How do I play 50 cent wagers on Jackpocket?
- Can I get scratch-offs on Jackpocket in my state?
- Why doesn’t my promo code work?
- Where do I enter my promo code?
- How do I switch from the annuity option to the lump sum cash cash option?
- When will my scratch off order ship?
- How do I order a ticket?