We always notify you via email when your account is suspended with more information and what steps to take. Please check the email address associated with your Jackpocket account for more information.
Why is my account suspended?
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to provide a picture of my ID?
- Privacy Preferences and SDKs Explained
- Why is my account suspended?
- How to place orders on Android in AZ, CO, ID, OH, MN, MT, NE, NM, TX, AR, OR, WV, and DC
- I won, but now when I go to withdraw it is saying I have no withdrawable credits. Where did they go?
- Why are the tickets I've ordered not in my Orders sections?
- My ticket won, but I haven't been credited yet. How come?
- I ordered a ticket, but I have not received confirmation that it was bought and I can't see the image on the app.
- I am trying to order a ticket, but it says my age cannot be verified.
- I requested a payout a few days ago, but it still hasn't hit my bank. When will I get it?