While there is no set timetable, we hope to support the Fireball and 50 cent wager options through the Jackpocket app sometime in the future. Single digit, pair, and fireball wagers are totally different wagers that you pay extra for. At the moment, Jackpocket only accepts straight or box wager types.
Articles in this section
- Massachusetts Megabucks Doubler is changing. What does this mean for my Smart Order?
- Pick-6 Changes & Smart Orders
- How long does it take for a ticket to be processed?
- Can I modify or change my order?
- How do I add Fireball to my ticket?
- How do I order 50 cent wagers on Jackpocket?
- Why doesn’t my promo code work?
- Where do I enter my promo code?
- How do I switch from the annuity option to the lump sum cash cash option?
- How do I order a ticket?