To ensure we fulfill scratch ticket orders in a timely manner, we accept orders during a set period each day. We list our“Business Hours'' in our Scratch-Off storefront. Open the Jackpocket app and tap the “Shop Scratchers” card on the main screen to visit our storefront. You'll be unable to order scratch-off outside of business hours, but you can check back the next day and place your order then.
Articles in this section
- How do I know Jackpocket won’t steal my winning Scratch-off?
- What do “business hours” mean? Why are there no scratch games available to order?
- Why was my Scratch-Off order refunded?
- How do I view my past scratch orders from within the app?
- Why does my cart empty if I leave the screen?
- How can I see the prizes for each scratch game?
- How long do I have to claim my scratch prize?
- How will I know if my scratch ticket won a prize?
- How many scratch tickets can I order at a time?
- Can I order multiple scratch games at the same time?