The Massachusetts Lottery is updating the game rules for Megabucks Doubler November 12th, 2023.
Here’s what is changing:
- Name: It’s just Megabucks now.
- Numbers: Now 1 to 44. Bye bye, numbers 45 through 49.
- Third Drawing: Mondays are now for Megabucks, too.
- Price: Plays go up from $1 to $2.
- Better Odds & BIGGER Prizes: The Doubler multiplier is gone because the new non-jackpot prizes are twice as big.
Match 3: $4
Match 4: $200
Match 5: $5,000
Match 6: Grand Prize
Plus your overall odds of winning a prize are better, too—from 1:54 to 1:39.33!
If you have a Smart Order set for Megabucks, here’s what will change for you:
Players with a Quick Pick Smart Order
Starting with the November 13th drawing, your Quick Picks will be randomly generated from the new pool of numbers 1 to 44.
Players with a Pick Your Own Numbers Smart Order
If your Smart Order numbers contain 45, 46, 47, 48, or 49, you’ll need to select new numbers before 9pm on November 11th. After that, Megabucks Smart Orders with unavailable numbers will be deleted—but you can always set up a new one!
All players with Megabucks Smart Orders
Take note: the price per play will now be $2 and there will be an additional drawing on Mondays.
The new Megabucks will start drawing on November 13, 2023.
You can update, pause, or delete your Smart Order by opening the Jackpocket app and tapping “Smart Order” at the bottom of the main screen.