We use a partner company that checks state and local records for people in order to verify their age. And while it is able to find and verify most, it doesn't get everyone. If we are unable to verify your age via the service we need to do it manually and that requires a picture of your ID (accepted formats include Drivers License, State Identification Card, or US Passport) and a separate picture of your face. Strict age verification is necessary to comply with regulation.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to provide a picture of my ID?
- Privacy Preferences and SDKs Explained
- Why is my account suspended?
- How to place orders on Android in AZ, AR, CO, ID, MA, MN, MT, NE, NM, OH, OR, TX, WV and DC.
- I won, but now when I go to withdraw it is saying I have no withdrawable credits. Where did they go?
- Why are the tickets I've ordered not in my Orders sections?
- My ticket won, but I haven't been credited yet. How come?
- I ordered a ticket, but I have not received confirmation that it was bought and I can't see the image on the app.
- I am trying to order a ticket, but it says my age cannot be verified.
- I requested a payout a few days ago, but it still hasn't hit my bank. When will I get it?