Yes, the security of your personal information is of paramount importance. Jackpocket does not store your bank account information. We only store the last 4 digits of the routing number and the last 4 digits of the account number and the rest of the information is encrypted and stored with our trusted banking partner. This process is the industry standard and Jackpocket has met all necessary regulatory compliance mandates.
Is it safe to provide my bank information?
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to provide my bank information?
- How secure is my information?
- View your transaction history
- How do I update my card information?
- How do I remove a payment card on Android?
- How do I remove a payment card on iOS?
- How do I remove a bank account on Android?
- How do I remove a bank account on iOS?