Jackpocket does not store any credit card numbers. We only store the last 4 digits and the expiration date, but the rest is encrypted by the credit card processor. We also do not store the image or any additional information from your ID if used for manual age verification. The only personal information we store of our users is name, email, phone number, zip code, date of birth, and gender, which is optional.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to provide my bank information?
- How secure is my information?
- View your transaction history
- How do I update my card information?
- How do I remove a payment card on Android?
- How do I remove a payment card on iOS?
- How do I remove a bank account on Android?
- How do I remove a bank account on iOS?