You will always only be able to order lottery tickets for the state that you are physically in due to state regulations. Therefore, as long as you are physically located in a state that Jackpocket supports, you will be able to use the app to place lottery orders.
Articles in this section
- Can I play other states' lotteries?
- Why do I need to enable browser location permission?
- Where can I order lottery tickets with Jackpocket?
- If I live near a supported state can I use Jackpocket?
- Why can't I order Mega Millions and Powerball in any state?
- Sign up to be notified when Jackpocket launches in your state